New year, new events and conferences in the local and international startup ecosystem. Whether you are looking for virtual events or you want to attend some in-person conferences, we made a list for you from which you can choose depending on your interests
- Bits & Pretzels (January 20-21, offline event, Munich), one of Europe's leading founders festivals, returns to Munich in 2022. Join 5,000 founders, investors, and startup enthusiasts for two days full of learning, networking & inspiration.
- IMPACT (January 31 - February 4) will feature sessions on the full scope of digital transformation technologies including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Observability, DevOps, Performance Engineering, Digital Process, Cloud Native Applications, and the IT infrastructures that support them.
- Future in Review (February 28 - March 4, online event) is a leading global conference on the intersection of technology and the economy. If your success depends on having an accurate view of the future, or you’d like to meet others who are able and motivated to forge action-based alliances, this is a conference to attend.
- MWC Barcelona (February 28 - March 3, hybrid event, Barcelona) is the world’s most influential event for the connectivity industry. It’s where world-leading companies and trailblazers share the latest thought leadership about the progression and future of connectivity. And it’s the best place for networking opportunities with mobile and tech industry influencers.
- KickStart Europe (March 14-15, hybrid event, Amsterdam) conference provides a venue for important thought leaders from the digital infrastructure industry and the ecosystem, to share trends, opinions, and ideas. It will be transformed into an all-digital event, with the possibility to network with the community and gain insights on industry trends for the coming year.
- At AI in Finance Summit (March 17-18, offline event, London) you will have the chance to discover advances in AI & machine learning tools and techniques from the world’s leading innovators across industry, research, and the financial sector.
- At AI in Insurance Summit (March 17-18, offline event, London) you will have the chance to discover the latest advancements in AI tools and techniques and their application in insurance from the world’s leading innovators across industry, academia, and startups.
- Reuters Events: Utility Transition 2022 (March 21-25, online event) will unite global energy leaders to deliver the utility of the future, by harnessing the power of digitalization and exploring the roadmap for a decarbonized and decentralized grid. This event will cover the following four pillars: Grid Modernisation and Integration, Digital Transformation and Utility 4.0, Clean Grid Technology and Cybersecurity, and Connected Workforce.
- START Summit (March 24-25, hybrid event, Switzerland) is one of Europe's leading student-run conferences for entrepreneurship & technology. The conference actively promotes innovation by connecting more than 5000 startups, investors, corporates and young talents.
- With 8,000+ digital experts, hub.berlin (April 5-6, offline event, Berlin) is one of the most important tech festivals in Europe. During two full days of inspiring keynotes, workshops, live tech experiences, digital art, and an unforgettable club night, they’ll be fueling a vibrant community with a lasting impact on the digital transformation in Europe.
- Alpha Wolves (April 7-8, hybrid event, Warsaw) is an exclusive 2-day hybrid forum connecting Venture LPs with fund managers and high-growth scale-ups.
- The UK Startup Conference 2022 (April 26, online event) is the UK's largest online conference for startup founders, VCs, executives, and seed fund partners.
- TechChill 2022 (April 27-29, hybrid event, Riga) will be one of the main Tech and startup events in the Baltics. They’re all set to gather the hottest startup people in the coldest month of the year for the eleventh time to bridge the gaps in knowledge, skills, and network.
- ProductCon (April, online event) highlights Product Leaders from diverse backgrounds and leaders of color. You’ll learn from inspirational Heads of Product, VPs, and CPOs from tech giants such as Amazon, Netflix, Spotify, and more.
- The Digital Transformation Conference (May 12, hybrid event, London) will have three core focus areas of which will be people, technology & process within enterprise, and in particular, digital transformation looking at best practices, common challenges faced, success stories, the technology, tools & thinking needed to adapt, survive and thrive.
- EU-Startups Summit (May 12-13, offline event, Barcelona) is an event with opportunities for networking and a meeting point for entrepreneurs and investors who are aiming to build international tech companies.
- Podim (May 16-18, hybrid event, Maribor, Slovenia) is a two-day conference where startups, investors, and other players in the ecosystem from the Alps-Adriatic and Western Balkans regions gather and engage in the workshops, keynotes, and panel discussions held on various topics.
- Latitude59 (May 19-29, hybrid event, Tallinn) is the flagship startup and tech event of the world’s first digital society. It is the place for various networking opportunities, in-depth discussions with top international players, several pitching rounds for both startups as well as investors, and an overall chance to get together and reflect on the crazy strenuous months behind us and forge new plans for the future.
- FinTech World Forum (May 23-24, offline event, London) is a two-day conference with a focus on fintech and all of the domains that are connected to it such as AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain.
- Impact Summit (May) is Europe’s leading purpose-led business event - an annual gathering for those who dream of a thriving global economy that puts people and planet at its very heart.
- Arctic15 (June 7-8, hybrid event, Helsinki) is a meeting spot for startup entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and media from 60+ countries. It is one of the most effective networking events in the Nordics, facilitating matchmaking for startups, investors, corporates & influencers.
- Wolves Summit (June 6-10, hybrid event, Warsaw) is bringing together founders, investors, and corporate executives both online and offline in Warsaw. The aim is to connect CEE startups with the global tech community, showcasing the region’s tech talent to international investors and global players. As an investor and as a startup you have the opportunity to connect with each other through Startup Dealflow.
- South Summit (June 8-10, hybrid event, Madrid) is a hub for innovators who come together to shape a different business world based on more sustainable practices. The highlight of these impactful few days is the South Summit 100, a competition where selected startups can network with investors and forge new relationships with potential clients.
- London Tech Week (June 13-17, hybrid event, London) will gather the world’s most inspirational founders, global leaders, senior investors, and rising stars to collaborate and discuss the vital role of technology in society. The festival’s purpose is to showcase how tech is transforming both business and society by driving important conversations around transformation, diversity, and innovation.
- Digital Enterprise Show (June 14-16, offline event, Malaga) is a three-day conference that gathers cutting-edge technologies and professional speakers to meet delegates´ objectives, challenges, and needs on AI, IoT, Cloud, Cybersecurity, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Mar&AdTech, 5G and solutions designed specifically Digital Marketing and Industry 4.0. As a startup, you can also apply to their exhibit to connect with the right stakeholders.
- Dublin Tech Summit (DTS) (June 15-16, offline event, Dublin) is a two-day conference that sits at the heart of the international tech scene. As one of the world’s most active technology hubs, Dublin has become the EMEA base for some of the biggest global tech companies, and over the past five years, DTS has emerged as one of Europe’s fastest-growing B2B tech events.
- VivaTech (June 15-18, hybrid event, Paris) brings together the best innovation actors to ignite positive change in business and for society. The event acts as a global catalyst for digital transformation and startup growth.
- At TNW (June, 16-17, offline event, Amsterdam) you can expect to rub shoulders with international tech executives, venture capitalists, policymakers, authors, startups, and scaleups, during two days of business, exchanging of knowledge, and just a whole lot of fun.
- The 9th edition of Techsylvania (June 28-29, hybrid event, Cluj-Napoca) will gather experts from different tech-related and startup backgrounds, having over 70 keynotes, panels, workshops, satellite events, executive roundtables, pitching and Q&A sessions. Founders can apply to Startup Alley and Startup Avalanche activities.
As there will be more updates and announcements, we will regularly update this article, so don’t forget bookmarking this blog post. Also join the Startups League newsletter which will keep you up to date with various opportunities for startups: accelerators, competitions, conferences and venture funding.